Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dairy of a Wimpy Kid



Another book that I'm gonna share with you and this time its a ridiculously funny kind of story book-Dairy of a Wimpy Kid.

If you're interested to know/understand the world of a wimpy kid or you wanna find out whether you'd category in That group or not, this book will definitely helps you and on the same time, entertain you as well. I'm not a book worm nor a good reader, but I'd share things that I like and that I'm interested. I had total four collection of the books, it would be pleasant for me to share it with people I know and who are reading this post since I had finished reading the dairy books.(No point for me to keep the book for myself, might as well share the juice with my beloved friends)
The book description as below:

"Diary of a Wimpy Kid tells the story of Greg Heffley who is maybe not the most popular kid in school, but he's just trying to make it through his first year in middle school. As most people who've been through their first year of middle school know - this can be a difficult task. Greg has to learn how to fit in while staying out of trouble."

In nutshell, the 'Dairy of a Wimpy Kid' will amazingly steal your laugh with just a simple drawing and kid's handwriting.. :D

P.S. Thanks loowen(click to view her) for one of the wimpy kid's book(the yellow cover one) and its limited addition notepad.

No comments:

Post a Comment