Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Portraiture 2 - Candy Yeo at The Paddy Field, Kuala Perlis


album

facebook11

facebook2

facebook3

facebook4

facebook5

facebook6Finally I'm about to take another steps of my photography experience by shooting a second portraiture!!! First of all, I would like to thank our model of the day, Candy Yeo and my friends who're willing trust me and cooperate with me throughout the whole event. Although we're really new in this kind of shooting but we'd really enjoy ourselves at the end of the shooting. Here's some pictures I'd manage to share it in my blog, hope all of you appreciate my hard work and enjoy viewing it as much as I do!! Thanks!! ^^

4 comments:

  1. all the pictures are well taken!

    the fourth is my favourite

    :) happy shooting

    ReplyDelete
  2. *thumb's up* thanks kaizoku!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shots! I like the one with small flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Careen!! I guess diff ppl hv diff opinion huh! :)

    ReplyDelete