Saturday, February 11, 2012

Registration of Marriage - Sharon & Chan

What a wonderful way to start the dragon year where I had been given a chance to capture a lovely couple on their Registration of Marriage (ROM) in Putra Jaya. Thanks to my friend, Karyn and her family for trusting me in this task, it's my honor to give my full assistant as your respective photographer on the happening day! Once again, congratulation to newly weds, Sharon and Chan!!! Wishing them the best of life today and in the days to come, may you love and hold each other hands in the worst of times with trust, faith and belief! God bless you a happy married life! :D

P.S. "Marriage is not a ritual or an end. It's a long, intricate, intimate dance together and nothing matters more than your own sense of balance and your choice of partner", quoted from Amy Bloom.

fb

1

2

4

5

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

No comments:

Post a Comment